Rent a Limo for Graduation
Renting a limo for your special graduation party will help make one of the proudest moments of your life even more momentous!
Imagine you and your friends being able to ride to and from the graduation ceremony in super swag style.
Our professional drivers can take you to the ceremony and then to the celebrations to follow no matter if it’s near or far, we go where you are!
Our Limo Largo Fl Service will show up with super punctuality and show you how a limo is a part of your new reality!
It doesn’t matter if you are graduating from college or graduating from one of the high schools near Largo, Florida.
Getting a graduation limo rental is one of the coolest things you can do for your new graduate.
Surprise your former student with our Largo Limo Service and they will forever remember how special they felt on this graduation day!
Aside from renting a limo for your graduation celebration, here are some great ideas to help your graduating Senior, college student or kindergarten superstar celebrate:
For the little ones:
1. Charades – Kids love games and charades is a game that adults love too! Get all party goers involved in this super fun game. A great idea for kids (especially just learning to read) is to write down the names of animals and put them in a bowl or a basket. Have the kids pick out an animal word, photo or Both! Then have them act out the animal and of course say nothing! Don’t forget to offer prizes for the best charade kid!
2. Simon Says- Simon says act like a limo driver! (which is AWESOME!) Kids of this age are more than happy to giggle and have fun showing of what they have studied and learned in school. Let them hone in and show off their keen ability to listen to direction. Remember to always go over the rules before playing just to make sure everyone is on the same page. Remember, adults can play too!
3. Come on Baby, Let’s Twist and Shout! The old standby, that’s right, Twister! Nothing is more hilarious than a bunch of Kindergarten graduates rolling all over one another trying to keep their quirky bodies on the colored dot! We don’t really recommend adults playing this with the kids because we envision a squashed child, however, it’s your party and you can play how you wanna! Just don’t say we didn’t tell you so!
Middle School Graduate
Kids this age are unique and challenging at the least. They are finding their own voice and often times will act “too cool”. By planning out a day of celebration and reviewing it with your graduate in advance, you stand a much better chance of having a success! Involve your kids in the decisions for the celebration including what type of limo you want to rent for the occasion! Ownership of ideas is very valuable to kids and adults alike!
Here are some middle school appropriate ideas:
1. Scavenger Hunt – Adults and kids love this game! Be forewarned that it can take a lot of time or a little bit of time. You can find premade scavenger hunts easily by searching online. If you want the hunt to be specifically themed there may be more work involved. Imagine…getting to drive a limo around Largo plazo while trying to win a scavenger hunt! One great idea is to make the scavenger hunt related to the school such as old photos and school memorabilia.
2. Pool Party! – Most middle school aged kids love pool parties. The only fall back is that you can not drive a limo in a pool and the weather might not cooperate. All that being said, why not rent a limo and take the kids out to a retail store to purchase new water toys. Treat them like miniature millionaires and let each kid pick one new toy to bring back to the later scheduled pool party! Imagine the look on their faces when you tell them that you’re buying them new toys AND a limo show up! That’s a fantastic idea and you know it!
High School and College Graduation
Graduates that are a little older most definitely appreciate the surprise of a limo ride to and from their graduation ceremonies and to their reception. Aside from giving them a killer ride that they can share with all of their friends, here are some great ideas to help keep the party going or to get it started!
1. Limbo – Nothing makes better graduation photos than your graduate having a blast getting out of a limo with a huge smile on their face. Second to that, limbo pictures. We know you’re smiling now just thinking about them! Make sure you have a fabulous prize to offer for the winner of this one so that you are ensured to get some great competitive poses caught in a still frame!
2. Flag Football- If you have a sport bunch, putting a little money into a sporty bunch is well worth it. We can deck out our Largo Limousines with a football theme to help get the party started!
3. Water Fights - Although it may seem like a younger kids game, once you get the bigger kids going (especially on a hot June day) they can take this type of fun to a whole other level. If you have younger kids joining the fun, make sure you establish some general rules to keep them safe and having fun!
4. Kindergarten Picture Match or Slide Show – This is one of our favorites and if you rent one of our limos with video capabilities, we would love to display the photos of your graduates when they were wee little and just starting out their educational career! It’s a great ice breaker and loads of fun for everyone.